On 30 June 2019, during the Asian championship in Tashkent Asian Draughts Confederation had its General meeting at 10.00am in the hotel Le Grande Plaza.
Full members as China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Uzbekistan together with a candidate member Afghanistan joined at the meeting. Delegates from members discussed the report of ADC President and the future events and development activities. The championship as a united biggest event will go to Kazakhstan in 2021 while 2020 is not decided yet.
Following was the agenda of the meeting:
- Opening Speech & Presentation of Delegates
- Report on activities (Championships)
- Election of Executive Committee members for 2019-2023
- Planning & Discussion of Future Championships & Activities
- Lunch (by Uzbekistan Federation & ADC)